Trying to get pregnant? Struggling with fertility? If you’re part of the one-in-eight couples in America dealing with infertility, you know that it can be an emotional and physical rollercoaster.
There are days when all you want to do is sit at home and cry – but then there are also moments where everything feels so promising and hopeful.
For those trying for a baby, we hope this post brings some positivity into your life! We’ve compiled 50 affirmations about fertility here for women and men alike.
Affirmations on Trying to Conceive for Women
- I am a strong and confident woman. My body is healthy and my baby will be too!
- My eggs are growing every day with love and support from my mind, body, soul and partner.
- I will achieve pregnancy in due time because it’s meant for me.
- There is nothing more rewarding than bringing life into this world as a mother.
- I am a strong woman. I have been through much in my life and this is just one more challenge for me to overcome!
- My body can handle carrying a child, it’s trusting the process that scares me sometimes.
- We all go through times when we feel discouraged or sad but not broken – that’s what makes us stronger as people.
- I will not get down on myself for this, I am more than capable of having a family and bringing life into this world.
- It’s important to reach out to others when we feel like we can’t handle things – there’s always someone who is willing to lend an ear if you need it!
Affirmations on Trying to Conceive for Men
- I am a strong and confident man. I will do anything it takes to support my family and my partner.
- Every day, my wife provides love and care from her body – just like the caring father I hope to be.
- I am patient and I believe that everything, including fatherhood, happens in perfect timing.
- This journey hasn’t stopped me yet so why would it stop me now? Nothing can stop me from supporting my family.
- It’s natural to feel discouraged sometimes, but my wife is on this journey with me, and if she can handle it so can I!
- I trust my body to do what it was designed to do.
- I am the definition of a strong man because I’m doing everything in my power for this family.
- We’re all capable of doing incredible things for our loved ones, and I’m proving to my wife every day that I will go above and beyond.
- Our fertility is often something we put a lot of pressure on ourselves about – but remember it’s not the be-all and end-all.
- Do not be discouraged, you will get through this. It’s not easy, but it is worth it!
Affirmations on Receiving a Negative Pregnancy Test
- I may not be pregnant this month but I know that it’s just a part of my longer journey to success.
- Everyday my chances are getting better and every day is an opportunity to try again! I am stronger than any negative test, or doctor telling me our dreams can’t happen.
- We have been through worse things together as a family and we will continue to grow.
- Every day is a new opportunity, and there’s no telling what could happen next!
- The most important thing in life is family – as long as I have my partner by my side nothing can stop us from being happy together.
Affirmations on Fertility
- I am grateful for my body and what it can do.
- My womb is getting stronger every day and so am I.
- I have faith and trust in my body, no matter what the test results say!
- My body is beautiful and it’s doing what it needs to do.
- My cycle is perfect and my body is healthy.
- Every day I am getting closer to achieving pregnancy! It’s just a matter of time before we welcome our baby into the world.
- I will not give up on my dreams because they are possible – even if it takes me longer than others to achieve them.
- It’s important to take care of my body and treat it with all the love in the world, because one day soon I will be a mother.
- I am grateful for this life lesson that is teaching me so many things about myself. This journey has been worth every second!
- My body knows how to have a baby – I just need to give it the tools to do so. I am more than capable of conceiving one day, and it’s only a matter of time before we are parents.
- Every day is different with the ups and downs that come along with this journey – but my goal remains the same: bring life into this world for myself and my partner.
- I am worthy of being a parent.
- I am doing everything I can to improve my fertility.
- I release any and all feelings of guilt or shame about my fertility.
Affirmations When Undergoing Fertility Treatment
- I am not alone in this – there are so many other people going through the same thing.
- We are all fighting for our dreams, and I know that I can do this!
- Fertility treatment is just another step on this journey – it’s not easy but it will be worth it in the end.
- I am strong and capable of handling whatever comes my way.
- I am grateful for the technology that is available to help me achieve my dreams.
- I am not defined by my fertility treatments – I am still the same person I was before, just with a little extra help.
- This process is helping me become closer to my partner as we support each other through everything.
- I am grateful and thankful that this option is available to women like me, unlike those in the past.
I hope that these affirmations have helped you feel more positive about your fertility journey! Remember that you are not alone and that anything is possible. Stay strong and never give up on your dreams!